South Carolina Electric & Gas
South Carolina Electric and Gas (SCE&G), a division of SCANA Corporation, SC&EG serves electricity to over 636,000 residential, commercial and industrial customers in South Carolina, and serves natural gas to over 1.2 million residential, commercial and industrial customers in South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia. SCE&G’s electricity is generated in 18 facilities across the state and brought directly to its customers via an extensive network of transmission and distribution lines.
• Innovative pricing and energy management services
• “Power quality” assistance that can affect the operation of equipment
• Development of steam and cogeneration projects
• Consolidated billing systems
• Custom design and installation of exterior lighting
Palmetto Electric Cooperative
Palmetto Electric Cooperative, a Touchstone Energy Partner, is one of South Carolina's customer-owned utilities. Although members receive electricity at the lowest possible cost, this is not the only benefit of cooperative membership. Members may participate in innovative programs and services tailored to meet their needs. These programs include:
- Surge Guard - reduced problems associated with lightning and power surges
- Palmetto Security Systems - the finest home, medical and fire protection services available
- Illuma Knight - Illuma Knight lighting fixtures operate automatically from dusk to dawn to deter vandalism, burglaries, and other crimes
Edisto Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Edisto Electric’s mission is to provide diversified, innovative energy and related services to its customers consistent with sound business practices, while always acting in a community-building leadership role.
Edisto Electric offers the following services:
• Internet Access
• Surge Guard for equipment protection
• Security Lighting
CenturyLink is a leading provider of high-quality voice, broadband and video services over its advanced communications networks to consumers and businesses in 33 states. CenturyLink, headquartered in Monroe, La., is an S&P 500 Company and expects to be listed in the Fortune 500 list of America’s largest corporations.
CenturyLink provides communications solutions for your business whether it is a home office, small office, medium office or large office. Whatever your telecommunication needs, large or small, we've got your business covered.
Hargray is a leader in the telecommunications industry, dedicated to meeting the communication needs of our residential, business, large enterprise and resort customers. Our mission is to envision and deliver customer delight. Our team of more than 350 employees, including 100+ service technicians, all live, work and contribute in our Lowcountry community. We’re committed to excellence, delivering the most advanced technology and the best customer service.